Step 1 – Go to your Data Feed Settings
Log in to FeedArmy and click on Data Feeds from the menu.
Now click on Copy Feed Link, by clicking on this button it will automatically copy the link to your clipboard.
Step 2 – Add The Feed In Pinterest
- Go to Catalogues(opens in a new window)
- Click Get started
- Click Add data source
- You must have a claimed domain to add a data source(opens in a new window)
- Input your data source URL
- Go to FeedArmy > Data Feeds > Copy the feed URL
- Select the file format (TSV)
- Select the currency (must match the target country setup in FeedArmy)
- Click Create Pins
After you click Create Pins, you’ll land back at the main Data Source page. Your feed is being processed – wait for a confirmation email from Pinterest about the status of your data source submission.